Credits

PhotobucketPrincessCinderella:"This blog is my personal blog it serves as my on-line diary about my thoughts, rambling and struggles in life.I write all about the things that are important to me my family, friends, work and some people I've meet in this world. You don't have to agree on everything that I say, but somehow you are free to read.So enjoy your stay!"Photobucket
Photobucket

Can I say... "A dream come true?"..


I meet Peter June Simon of Purefoods...click the continue reading text, to know the whole story...yepey!.

It was supposed to be a simple night with my family, we agreed to meet in the SM Mall last night and have some dinner.But unexpected things happened I can't describe the emotion I felt last night, I meet Peter June Simon...yepey!. Am I exaggerating about that?ok whatever...I know he's not that popular like James Yap, well I do like him but I'm not a dedicated fan.

People knows that I like Basketball so much and it's a part of my routine to watch it but sad to say I don't have a gift to be a basketball player.I love watching NBA Photobucket...duh everyone knows that, the local version of NBA is PBA known as Philippine Basketball Association. Since in my elementary grade the team that conquers my heart is Purefoods because of Alvin Patrimonio, ok I admit that I'm a huge fan of Alvin before.Now it happeneds that Pj or Peter June Simon to be exact belong in that team now (Purefoods) and he's from Davao,so I'm kinda proud of him..hehehe. Well I meet him a couple times before, but I never had a chance to ask him for a picture because I'm too shy to do that..hahaha...

This time I meet him at National Bookstore, we went there to bought a T-Square for my little bro. I was browsing some books in the corner and I've notice their is a guy watching over me from a distance about 1 meter I think...then went I turn around ops...it's Pj and he smiled at me...("feels like heaven huh?nope cloud nine only...Photobucket") He always throw a pa-cute smile whenever you saw him. I turn around and said to myself "this is the moment"..hahaha. I even prayed to have a picture with him but like what I have said I'm too shy to ask him, so I called the attention of my bro and do a little favor for me...To ask PJ for a picture and it so happened that my little brother doesn't have the word "shyness" in he's vocabulary, so he ask PJ for a picture. He took that picture above and it turns not good in my eyes..arrrgh bro you don't have photographic view...damn but it's ok atlease I have one.

I really can't believe cause as a matter of fact I've been dreaming this scenario before. Now I finally convinced that dreams do come true, it just need faith and a little will in order to conquer it and be good to others always. After that picture taking event me and my family went to dinner at mandarin, that's our favorite restaurant. It's cheap and serves a scrumptious meal...I'm talking about "siomai" again...Photobucket

Here's or pictures ("Sorry I love taking Pictures...lol")

*At SM Food court: Pops and Mun....Me and Bro*



*Me making my pa cute moment....then Bro and Pj*

<

*FOOD...Food...food*



P.S: PJ for me is such a humble man and I can't forget when he touched my back while doing that pic..hahaha..silly me.I'm kinda sleepy right now while making this post, cause I find it hard to sleep last night....Photobucketmuah all.






Bookmark and Share

18 Cinderella's Commentos:

bevs said...

Wow! tsar!ehehehe taas pud di imong bro brey? ka-height niya c PJ?ehehhe

Unknown said...

JAMMING!!!


hehehhe...
LOL

nasuya ko madam sa imong picture..
wow... wala gyud ko time magpicture sa iya bah tong nagtan-aw ko sa ilang dula sa big dome..

maau paka naka papaic in the right time..char..

gwafo xa?!

hahahha:)

jigs said...

wow ka cute niya aubs ganahan ko. kagilok oi. nishake hands pud unta ka. para lingaw. hehehe anyways congrats kay ako wala man ko kaila ni pj tapos dili ko fan sa pba pero ikaw nka higayon jud. anyways nalipay ko sa imo kay naka pa pic ka sa imong idol

Princess Cinderella said...

@ bevs: uu taas bevs 6'1" man ata van van bevs, taas pa sya gamay...

@frogstone: hahaha...sir ana nag tawag nah "meant to be" me ni PJ...joke hmmm nag kataon lang guro sir kay kana sya sige nana naku makita kaya lang wala ko ka pa picture...time will come ikaw na pud sir.hulat lang..heheeh..sige lang paadtoun naku to sa x-mas party nato..char!lol

@jigs:shake hands gyud???hala unsa president???hahaha..maulaw ko oi naa ang gf...aw kabalo man ko jigs dili kah naga tan-aw basketball...jigs was gyud kah nag basa bah dili naku sya idol ganahan lang ko sa iyaha....salamat

Kikey Loo said...

the foods look yummy! :p

jHeLea said...

i thought boyfriend nimo imo kauban sa pic....i love the layout of your blog....princess jud ang dating....btw, pwede ex links?salamat

gLoR!e said...

dili kaau ko familiar sa mga basketbolista..heheh c James Yap raman ako na ilhan poor!:(

m here roaming around on sundaY!:)

Princess Cinderella said...

@kikey loo: yeah food is yummy and affordable..how the trip girl???

@jhelea:haha...dili oi how I wish unat bf naku nah siya..well thanks for the compliment about the lay-out..sure we can exchange link..unya mubisita ko sa imo payag.

@glorie: hehehe..kauban nah james yap girl...taga davao man gud nah sya...

Anonymous said...

nakz! sobrang nkkakilig nmn ng story mo... wahehehehe.... unya... nkatulog nkag tawong gurl?! hehehe... tc always=)

RoNald said...

Maypa si Aubrey nakapapicture na ug basketbolista. Ako pud! unta. papiktyur ko kay Chris Bolado. Idol naku to kay hawd kau to magdula sige ra lingkod pero champion pirmi ang team.ahehe. Nice aubs dream come true jud na nimu. ;)

Princess Cinderella said...

@belle: aw nakilig kah belle???hahaha mao ron..hehehe..ako sad...lol, well kato na gabie wala ko katulog..hahaha...

@ronald: aw dong salamat sa pag comment..hehehe..late naman ni...well ganahan d i kah anang chris bolado?sagdi lang pag nakita naku dalahon naku sa imo atubangan para maka pa pic sad kah..hahaah..

Jobs Curator said...

hohoiii mura diay ka ug nkalutang sa ulap ato na time aubs haha ^_^ gusto nka mka picture sa pba ky c guanio katong sa shell, sayang lng ky nag assistant coach nlng xa karon haha.

Jobs Curator said...

hohoii wrong spelling pa jud akong last gi comment ^_^ gusto "nako" diay na xa aubs nahimo lng ug "nka", atay uy bisaya na gani wrong spelling pa jud hahaha ^_^

Princess Cinderella said...

@lemon: aw mao bah sige e request naku nah sa pba para maka pa pic kah paarion natu sila tanan..charleng!!!hahaha ok lang oi nibalik pa gyud comment..pirti oi..salamat sa pag comment usahay lang baya kah mu tingog diri..muah

L.E.A.H said...

Hi,

na meet ko na rin si pj noon sa antipolo after kami nanuod ng game nila. mabait talaga yan. humble and down to earth. dili pamati. sikat na rin sya ngaun. pag di maganda laro ni james, sya inaasahan ng purefoods.

ang kinis ng kutis noh! :)

Anonymous said...

ayteh..wala koy hilig sa basketball pero.. hmmp.. ka-gwafo nlng kay pj noh??

char kay ka brey uie,, unta someday makit=an sad nku sya.. hehehe

Princess Cinderella said...

@leah: uu humble tapos gwapo din..hahaha..ang bait na lalaki at saka magaling...from davao yan..proud ako...muah

@jean:aw jean...hehehe,next time mag ka kita mo ana...hehehe...hopefully maging close mi para pa kilala kita...hahaha

Anonymous said...

Ala ni ge edit brey? hahhaha, A dream come true jud cguro na para sa imu..hhmmm, ala lng hehhehe,

Photobucket
~"In Life many of us have done fighting in every way to survive, heard every painful truth, been in every heartbreaking scene and felt every dreadful feeling. We thought going through it will then make us realized that we have to stop the fight, to atleast save a little of ourselves. But you know whats funny? It's when it seems that we are so much tired of it, but still we can't just quit no matter how hard it is and we continue hoping that one day..well be able to find someone who could love us, not just "right" but "real"~
Photobucket
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape