Credits

PhotobucketPrincessCinderella:"This blog is my personal blog it serves as my on-line diary about my thoughts, rambling and struggles in life.I write all about the things that are important to me my family, friends, work and some people I've meet in this world. You don't have to agree on everything that I say, but somehow you are free to read.So enjoy your stay!"Photobucket
Photobucket

The Exam....

Right now I'm here in my pc doing this post I can't help visualizing on what will gonna happen tomorrow, in few hours from now I well see myself as well as my co-workers sitting in our station and taking exam that our company prepared for us. It's a "skills testing exam" for their agents, our schedule is tomorrow V.A, Link builder, and Writers. Honestly I'm not ready, who said were ready?none of us is ready...hahaha...actually we don't have any idea on what the exam will gonna be all we know it's a multiple choice. Although there is a hint given to us like Keyword Research, Article Writing,Link Building Strategy and Searching for Link Partners. For nine months of staying in our company I've never experience this thing...yeah I know some simple seo and link building just because I'm frustrated to have a page rank on my blog.Actually we have different task and fortunately....am I considered myself as fortunate?...hahaha,well my task is very relaxing I'm just answering emails from my client customers or you can call me a "customer service representative" just that easy. If the exam will be some sort of seo and link building I know I will be failed,I have to cross my fingers for my stupid premonition .I don't want to failed that's one sort of embarrassment on my part. I'm kinda nervous right now.Hopefully God will answer my prayer to help me get through the examination without sweat.Please pray for me and to all my co-workers..hahaha....I felt like I'm in the death row tomorrow...Am I weirdo?nah.....just 80% of it....goodluck to all of us guys...cheers!








Bookmark and Share

0 Cinderella's Commentos:

Photobucket
~"In Life many of us have done fighting in every way to survive, heard every painful truth, been in every heartbreaking scene and felt every dreadful feeling. We thought going through it will then make us realized that we have to stop the fight, to atleast save a little of ourselves. But you know whats funny? It's when it seems that we are so much tired of it, but still we can't just quit no matter how hard it is and we continue hoping that one day..well be able to find someone who could love us, not just "right" but "real"~
Photobucket
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape