Credits

PhotobucketPrincessCinderella:"This blog is my personal blog it serves as my on-line diary about my thoughts, rambling and struggles in life.I write all about the things that are important to me my family, friends, work and some people I've meet in this world. You don't have to agree on everything that I say, but somehow you are free to read.So enjoy your stay!"Photobucket
Photobucket

Boring Week!


After the nosebleed exam and losing a client a boring days follow. Days become so tiring and I felt so exhausted plus my brain didn't work properly (Oh! Does my brain really work?)...hahaha. On well my task is just making a research about Virtual Asst. job, believe me this kind of task really gave me a headache not only headache but a lazy feeling. Trying to absorb what I've read, but honestly I didn't understand what is written there...psst...I told you my brain is not working well! And I have this test a Personality test that I'm ought to take...Oh God that test gave me a sleepy mode...toinks. Hope it will not affect my test result, no worries no one will be failed in a Personality test...that's a good thing... Photobucket . Actually I have to take this thing positively knowing it really bores me. The positive thing about it I think...hmmm.... first by doing research now I know what my job really is, second I will be having a new client soon...I'm little bit excited and nervous at the same time, hopefully my future client would be nice like Mark (I'm prying it now...) and lastly for how many days out of blogging world I realized that I really miss my blog, blog hopping and my bloggy friends...Hopefully this week will turn up differently and I'm looking forward to make a new post...ja ne! Photobucket






Bookmark and Share

8 Cinderella's Commentos:

Chai said...

hahu!! haha, nasaag lang. practice2 nko og comment sa diri.

you know what, I've been feeling the same thing especially last week. Hina ang ako makina. Wala pud lain makita nga post sa akong blog. Hopefully mobalik na ang energy.

Ayaw pagpa night shift kung naa naka bago nga client ha.hehe mwuah!!

The Wife and The Mom said...

i also went through this phase mads except of course sa mga exams nga gnhatag s mga no clients karong mga panahuna.. hehehe..

okay lng nah mads..
ma da-da rah nah.. :)

naa btaw kah ka chika aLways..
nyahahaha!

btaw, tma c chai..
kng naa nka cLient, ayaw pa night shift :)

pero aq mads gsto q ma night shift!
ahahahaha!
syang pd ang 15% nah night diff noh?
nag offer bia aqng cLient anà pero wa p naq gtubag..
hakhakhak!
nya nLng naq tubagon kng ma night sihift kah puhon.. (cmba kuh)
he he he..

kuyawa jd naq mg kumintz oi ky taas kaayo! ahaha! 'kumintz' is the term.. wekek!

Labyu mads..
mwah!ö

Anonymous said...

Hi Aubrey .. Night shift na lang pag naa naka bag o client .. please

Anonymous said...

Dropping by lang pre ... wahahaha dakpan na cya ni Roald .. ngano gi sulti an ang night shift na crush niya c Roald .. wahihihihih naa ba (N) ? Roald o Ronald ? unsa ba tinood ? Regards daw ingon ni Keiv ... oi na a daw sya comment gikan kang Keiv

Princess Cinderella said...

@this is chai: sa dihang wala na ko naga blog karung panahona diha naka nag comment..hahaha...salamat ha first time ni....lagi gi kapoi ko karon chai mao wala koi ma post, unta karon na week naa na...nah oi dili ko gusto mag night mamatay ko...Lord ayaw lang gyud...mo resign gyud ko...huhuhuhu

@perpetual bliss:Nah bitaw mads laay tung exam bah...mads ayaw ana dili ko gusto ma night...huhuhuhu
ok lang nang sweldo dili lang mabaliktad akoang sleep routine...muah

Princess Cinderella said...

@Kiev: hello kiev thanks for dropping by...what? don't ask me that I'm not willing...hahaha..e regards na lang ko kay james...JAMES ha..muah

@James: Nah....salamat pre ha...salamat sa pag kalat ha...arrggg...pirti kah oi....nalibog kah?Aw...ok lang padayun sa pag ka libog pre...hahaha...

ice9web said...

wa! unsa ba gyud topic diri?
katong post or comment

murag nalibog pud ko kay lahi ang post sa comments
ang saya-saya first two comments lang ang related sa post the rest ....ambot lang

hmmm sige lang brey lahat naman tayo dumadating sa point nagpapalit ng client ok lang yan its part of our job
(^_^) keep smiling lang... and un sa comments

uu nga sino bah talaga with N or No N? hmmm...

nako ha oi!!! magkikita na sila sa without N ahihihih (^_^)

regards nalang ko brey sa "you know na kung kinsa" ahihihih :)

... si James ha as in with J ...James

Anonymous said...

agoy! murag ningtagling akong mata diri dai.. murag naa koy nabasahan pangalan na medyo makawindang hehehe gets ko nimo dai? si kuan si kuan gud hahaha. oist! night naka... weeeeeee likod pajud ta y not! tapad unta ta oiiiiiii duhhh kalagot oi... perti.. mag enjoy ka sa night dai swear.. mark my word karon rana kay bago paka pero awa kadugayan hehehehe...:) bias pud ko noh? hahahaah. unya nagkita namo sa imong crush? weeeeeehhhheeee. ahak ka bry sa sige nimog regards2 niya naalaan nuon akoy nakagusto niya tibaghak ni! sakoa naman nuon ningpasa bantay lang ka hahal. sige oi mao rato comment ko kay naay nagcomment o name na murag mutagling jud akong mata makakita ana hahaha. sige brey kita kits unya ofis.. unya nakatulog sa buntag? hahaha tagam2 jud kag adjust ba.. naa sako blog ang buhay graveyard ahaha wala pa kaau na arragne oi duh nganga!! goodluck dai :) mwah

Photobucket
~"In Life many of us have done fighting in every way to survive, heard every painful truth, been in every heartbreaking scene and felt every dreadful feeling. We thought going through it will then make us realized that we have to stop the fight, to atleast save a little of ourselves. But you know whats funny? It's when it seems that we are so much tired of it, but still we can't just quit no matter how hard it is and we continue hoping that one day..well be able to find someone who could love us, not just "right" but "real"~
Photobucket
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape