Credits

PhotobucketPrincessCinderella:"This blog is my personal blog it serves as my on-line diary about my thoughts, rambling and struggles in life.I write all about the things that are important to me my family, friends, work and some people I've meet in this world. You don't have to agree on everything that I say, but somehow you are free to read.So enjoy your stay!"Photobucket
Photobucket

New Template with a new header again!.....


I know some of you notice that I keep changing my template. I think I change it three times already..hahaha...This is my response when I got bored and tired, I want to make something out of my boredom. One of my negative attitude is getting tired easily...hahay, I'm kinda tired of my old template so I decide to create a new one....I would like to give credits to the "master blogger" Kuya Cesar for providing my header, "Thank you ya!I know your busy but you still manage to make me a header, as in salamat gyud simple but cute,I really like it.mwah ya!" FYI: Kuya Cesar is the one who encourage me to make a blog. He is a licensed electrical engineer, a web developer, a graphics designer, a loving father and husband and good looking..naks ya!all in one..hahaha.

This is the picture of my old template... Honestly I'm gonna miss this template, these was my first template I've made including the header. Sorry I'm bored of you already, it's time for change.....








Bookmark and Share

4 Cinderella's Commentos:

Unknown said...

Madz! nice template gid! unta mag suggest pd kah saq pra ma gwapo aqng template .. or pde pd himui q madz .. hehehe .. btaw, ayus nah imong new template . ayaw nah kambyu-i ke OK njd xah, as in OK njd .. hehe .. simple but elegant .. keep on updating ur blog ke nka PR 2 nah bia kah .. Ö

The Wife and The Mom said...

Madz! nice template gid! unta mag suggest pd kah saq pra ma gwapo aqng template .. or pde pd himui q madz .. hehehe .. btaw, ayus nah imong new template . ayaw nah kambyu-i ke OK njd xah, as in OK njd .. hehe .. simple but elegant .. keep on updating ur blog ke nka PR 2 nah bia kah .. Ö (take two nih madz ke maLi nga acct aqng gigamit gnha :( )

CNSQ Online said...

Thanks for the credit again. Keep up the good work.

KeL@T said...

waaa... nice template u have... nice 2 c u here... be happy always ya...

Photobucket
~"In Life many of us have done fighting in every way to survive, heard every painful truth, been in every heartbreaking scene and felt every dreadful feeling. We thought going through it will then make us realized that we have to stop the fight, to atleast save a little of ourselves. But you know whats funny? It's when it seems that we are so much tired of it, but still we can't just quit no matter how hard it is and we continue hoping that one day..well be able to find someone who could love us, not just "right" but "real"~
Photobucket
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape